onsdag 7 november 2012

Winter is coming

Although it might seem so, my previous look being a autumn look and everything, I am not doing a makeup series inspired by the seasons. :P

Anyways, this look is very wintry with blue, white and some glowing aqua-green. Hope you'll enjoy it! :)




These colors look so heavenly good combined with brown eyes and I think it would look equally stunning on a person with red hair. :) For some reason, purple hair and blue eyeshadow isn't the perfect match on me so I usually avoid blue.


The aqua eyeliner I've used is from M.A.C. (you all know what I think about M.A.C. these days and if you want to have a full description of my disappointment with them just check the footnote after the list of products...) and it is the Liquid Last Liner in the shade Aqualine.


I honestly didn't know what lip color to match this eye makeup with so I just chose a nude lipgloss. If I could have chosen any lipstick in the world I would have used Disciple by Illmasqua, but as I don't have it that will be a little bit hard... :P What lipstick/gloss color would you have matched it with?



Face
*Skin base foundation 02 (Illamasqua)
*Studio Finish Concealer (M.A.C.)
*Isadora Loose Powder
*Matt foundation Olive (for contouring) (Make Up Store)
*Blush Matt glory (Make Up Store)

Eyebrows
*Corrupt (Makeup Geek) 
*Gel liner Electric (Makeup Geek)

Eyes
*Gel liner Electric (Makeup Geek)
*Nautica (Makeup Geek)
*Poolside (Makeup Geek)
*Neptune (Makeup Geek)
*Ice Queen (Makeup Geek)
*Buzzer (Make Up Store)
*Liquid last liner Aqualine (M.A.C.)
*Medium Pencil S.O.P.H.I.E. (Illamasqua)
*Lashes: Ardell #105

Lips
*Nude lipgloss (Face Stockholm)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading and hope you will have a great day! 


7 kommentarer:

  1. Hi, I just recently found your blog and love it! You inspired me to try red eyeliner. :) With the wintry eye look, I wonder what a white or light blue frost lipstick would look like? Or is that too 1960s?

    I am new to false eyelashes, do you already have, or would you consider doing a tutorial on how to apply them properly?

    Thanks for all your wonderful, creative ideas! I will be recommending your blog to all my friends.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Hi! I'm glad you like my blog and that you are inspired by what I do. A light blue, frosty lipstick would definitely work with this look, but probably not if you want to make it wearable. :P

      That's actually a good idea and I might do a tutorial on that soon. Thanks for the tip! :)

      Aww, thank you! <3 You're so sweet! ^_^

      Radera
  2. Aaaah totally need to try this. Minus the blue eyebrows though, I don't think I could pull that off.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I'm glad to hear that you are inspired! :D Blue eyebrows (or colorful eyebrows in general) are indeed very hard to pull off. I usually don't feel very comfortable in colorful eyebrows myself. :P

      Radera
    2. They look good you though!

      Radera
  3. Disciple WOULD look great with this look! The blue shadows really enhance your eye colour.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It would, wouldn't it! :D It would add a gothic touch to it as well. :3

      Radera