måndag 5 november 2012

Autumn Tales

Right now I feel very inspired. I have at least ten different looks that I would love to do but I simply don't have the equipment. :( What I would need is the Heartbreaker and Sweetheart palettes from Sugarpill but I can't buy them at the moment so I will have to endure.

Anyways, i went outside and let the colors of nature inspire me to this autumn look. I suppose it's not a very original look but at least I have never done it before. 

Hope you like it! :)



I really like this eye color, but this makeup looks good with blue eyes as well. :) 


To make the look a little bit more interesting I put a teeny tiny bit of Yellow brick road by Makeup Geek on the top of the brow bone, mixing it with a shimmery white.


The boring thing is that when I am using red, orange and yellow the colors looks too saturated and not as smoothly blended as in real life. Meh! I guess it has to do with the saturation settings on the camera so I will have to experiment until I get it right. 


Face
*Skin base foundation 02 (Illamasqua)
*Studio Finish Concealer (M.A.C.)
*Isadora Loose Powder
*Matte foundation Olive (for contouring) (Make Up Store)
*Wonderblush Cleopatra (Make Up Store)

Eyebrows
*Corrupt (Makeup Geek) 

Eyes
*Flamepoint (Sugarpill)
*Love+ (Sugarpill)
*Buttercupcake (Sugarpill)
*Bitten (Makeup Geek)
*Yellow brick road (Makeup Geek)
*Ice Queen (Makeup Geek)
*Bamboo eyedust (Make Up Store)
*Humid (M.A.C.)
*Medium Pencil S.O.P.H.I.E. (Illamasqua)
*Lashes: Ardell #105

Lips
*Medium Pencil S.O.P.H.I.E. (Illamasqua)
*Elegant (Makeup Geek)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 That's all for this look! Thank you so much for reading and hope to see you soon! :) 


19 kommentarer:

  1. Oh my god I like your looks so much!

    And i love red eye make ups as well, but I never dare to use it that obvious.... maybe I should give it a try ^^

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much! <3

      I think you should give it a try! :D The worst thing that could happen is that you don't like it and have to wash it away again. ;) One tip though is to always apply black liner/eyeshadow on your waterline when using red. That way you will avoid the "sick" zombie-look that people often associate red eyeshadow with.

      Radera
  2. Wow, this is sooo beautiful :D

    SvaraRadera
  3. ♥ It's amazing! I never thought of combining red/orange/yellow with green. I really have to try this!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you! ^_^ I'm glad that you were inspired by this. :)

      Radera
  4. Åh vilka vackra färger du har fått till!
    Vi köpte kakformarna på kakburken.se. Det var en stor burk med blandade mått fler än vad jag visade och den kostade ca 90:- . Nu sitter min sambo o kikar på hemsidan och de är borta men det finns mycket mer där. :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack! :)
      Och tack för tipset! Skall genast gå in och kolla där! :D

      Radera
  5. Äh nu har jag tittat själv, även om inte just de fanns så finns det andra set med kakmått, helt sjukt mycket halloweengrejer!

    SvaraRadera
  6. mistä löytää täydellisen punaisen luomivärin, olen etsinyt kaikkialta ja aina sama pinkki eikä punainen, aivan upea meikki ja aion kokeilla tuota =)

    SvaraRadera
  7. The colors are so bright they really pop up your eyes, it's magicall! ;) ciao!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Så fint! Önskar jag var sådär bra på smink :D

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack så jättemycket! ^_^ Du får öva! Var och kollade på din gothbakery-blogg igår (och idag...). Gillar den skarpt! :)

      Radera
    2. Mitt största problem är att jag är allergisk mot ögonskugga :( så i såfall skulle jag behöva köpa nåt dyrt märke I guess.. och jag har ju sällan smink på vardagarna ändå så det känns ovärt då. Jag får helt enkelt hålla mig till att göra saker jag är bra på tills vidare haha.

      Tack så mycket :D

      Radera
    3. Oj, det låter som en jobbig allergi. :( Men mineral makeup skall ju vara väldigt allergivänligt så om du någon gång får för dig att köpa någon ögonskugga kan det ju vara ett alternativ. :)

      Radera
  9. Bara WOW!
    Jag har hittat denna höstens nya go-to vardagssminkning!
    FANTASTISKT!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Åh, tack! Vad roligt att du gillar den! :D

      Radera