fredag 16 november 2012

1 year anniversary!

Today it is one year ago since I started this blog! Yay! :) Therefore, I thought I would utilize this opportunity to thank all of you who read, comment, subscribe and support me in what I do! You are so great, all of you, and I'm so grateful that you take interest in my makeup-art! I never thought a year ago, that I would have gained 325 subscribers within a year. That is big! :)

For this special occasion I thought I'd share with you a look that I like to wear. It is a very gothy look that can be as dark, bright or neutral as you'd like it to be but thanks to the shape of the eye and black eyeliner it always makes me feel goth enough. ;)


The main eyeshadow used for this look is Drama Queen by Makeup Geek (swatch). To enhance the purpleness of this eyeshadow I used Makeup Geek's gel liner in the color Amethyst as a base.


To add even more purple i blended Drama Queen out towards the inner corner using Poison plum by Sugarpill, which is probably my all time favorite purple eyeshadow. Then I used a shadow the same color as my skintone to fade it out even further, and last a pop of shimmery white in the innermost corner.


Black lips... As usual. :)


My first deathhawk with black hair. LOVE it! :D And thanks for all the positive comments you've given me on my new hair! I'm glad to hear you like it. :)

I really don't feel like doing a list of products right now so if you want to know what products I've used besides the ones mentioned in the text, just feel free to ask!

Again, thank you for reading and for your support! Have a nice weekend!





30 kommentarer:

  1. I love your make up and hair <3

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow that's cool :D It's my blogs anniversary as well :D
    Awsome Make Up, though

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Happy blog anniversary to us then! ^_^ Thank you!

      Radera
  3. Woah, your hair is awesome. Does it take a lot of work to keep it that shape?

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you! :) Yes, it takes quite a lot of work (and hairspray) to keep the hawk standing. :)

      Radera
  4. That color is really beautiful and I love the shape you do with the eyeshadow.
    REALLY diggin the overall look with the hair & lipstick. It's a very sexy, gothic look & you really pull it off like it's a piece of cake :D

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you! It is certainly my favorite way to wear eyeshadow. :)
      Oh, thank you so much! ^_^ <3

      Radera
  5. Happy 1 year and I LOVE your hair and makeup. Gorgeous!

    SvaraRadera
  6. I love the eye makeup. Yay, purple! That is some impressive height you have achieved with the new black hair. :D Looks awesome! Happy anniversary!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks! Haha, yes it gets very tall!

      Radera
    2. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

      Radera
  7. Gorgeous and sharp as always ;)

    SvaraRadera
  8. Aaaaaaaaaaaargh! It's beyond awesome! You look purrfect!
    Happy anniversary!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Love the makeup, and the hair is truly badass. :)

    Congratulations on your first bloggiversary!

    SvaraRadera
  10. You look so awesome!!

    And happy birthday to your blog :D

    SvaraRadera
  11. Congratulations on your first year anniversary blogging! I have gone back and read all your old blogs - I will be 51 this month and you have already taught me some techniques I didn't know! One of my favorite blogs is the one where you did your boyfriend's eye - amazing how gorgeous he looked at the end. I would like to see you do some other eyes - mabe a parent or older goth who faces the issues I do, of trying to find shadows that don't make my delicate eye skin look all crepey and dry. ;) Thank you for sharing your beautiful work, and looking forward to seeing more in the future. :D

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad to hear that people are actually learning something new from the posts that I make. :)
      That's a very good idea and something that I might do some time soon. :) I was thinking about doing some Before and After make-over pictures on a couple of friends. I don't have any older people that I know, that live close to me but next time I visit my parents I will sure ask my mother if she will let me do makeup on her. :)

      Radera
  12. Compliments for your look and congratulations on your first blog anniversary!

    SvaraRadera
  13. This is so Beautiful! My blog will be turning 1 on December 1st! SO exciting!

    SvaraRadera
  14. Happy Anniversary!! :-) This look is gorgeous!! Well done! :-)
    Congrats!

    SvaraRadera
  15. Love this! Anything with black hair and black lips is awesome in my book :)

    SvaraRadera