tisdag 27 november 2012

The Beast

You might remember that I did a look inspired by Belle from "Beauty and the Beast" a while ago. I decided to bring this theme a step further and do a look inspired by the Beast as well. ;)
Unfortunately I had my usual problem with capturing the glitter on the photos so you will have to live with a less glittery version. Jikes, I really need to get better lamps...


Right now I really like to use gold eyeshadow underneath the brows to create a nice glow. :) This shadow is Bleached blonde by Makeup Geek. And for the blue; well, I didn't have one blue that covered all of my needs. I wanted one that is navy blue but in the same time bright and shimmery so I mixed Makeup Geek's Neptune with Deep truth by M.A.C.


Damn that glitter...


This is how glittery it is supposed to be! Almost anyway...


My Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Cherry tart was adorning my lips, although, I would have preferred a warm, dark caramel-golden color. I don't have such a lipstick though so red lips was my second choice. Don't mind the grumpy-face...



Face
*Skin base foundation 02 (Illamasqua)
*Studio Finish Concealer (M.A.C.)
*Isadora Loose Powder
*Wonderblush Cleopatra (Make Up Store)

Eyebrows
*Corrupt (Makeup Geek) 
*Gel liner Immortal (Makeup Geek)

Eyes
*Neptune (Makeup Geek)
*Latte (Makeup Geek)
*Bleached blonde (Makeup Geek)
*Ice Queen (Makeup Geek)
*Deep truth (M.A.C.)
*Medium Pencil S.O.P.H.I.E. (Illamasqua)
*Glitter liner Disco (Viva La Diva)
*Random gold glitter 
*Lashes: Ardell #111

Lips
*Luscious Liquid lipstick Cherry tart (e.l.f.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


As usual, thanks a lot for reading and hope to see you soon! :)



7 kommentarer:

  1. Så himla snyggt! Jag älskar hur du använder färgade linser i din makeup, de ger verkligen det där lilla extra och gör att du inte behöver begränsa dig. Åh skulle vilja lära mig bära linser jag med. Mitt första försök slutade med en panikattack, trodde att jag aldrig skulle få ur den :P

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack! :) Tyvärr är det inte riktiga linser (har inte råd med det just nu...) utan fixat i dator. Haha, ja det kan vara lite läskigt med linser men jag tycker att det är mycket svårare att sätta i dem än att ta ur dem. Somnade med mina linser i en gång dock och då var det riktigt svårt att få ur dem och det sved som bara den. :P

      Radera
  2. I really love this! Such a lovely blue; it's pretty much the exact same shade as the Beast's jacket, and the warmth at the edges gives it a really nice smouldering feel.

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love this look! That glitter looks lovely even in the photos; I'm sure it would be heavenly in the flesh. I think you should link each MAC related post to your page, and keep the highlighted notice below. If you could keep both, then that raises the attention immediately and provides a detailed explanation.
    I love you blog so much! xxx Lilly

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks! :) That's a really good idea! I decided to follow your advice in my latest post!
      Oh, that makes me so glad to hear! :D

      Radera