lördag 24 november 2012

Madam Noire now on Facebook

Hello makeup-lovers and fellow spooks! :) 

I have an announcement to make; I have created a portfolio at Facebook where looks I post here as well as looks that I don't blog about will be posted. This will also be a place where you can find my professional makeup-artist portfolio. Whenever I do a collaboration with a model and a pro photographer the pictures will be posted here (as soon as I figure out how to create a specific album, that is... :P ).

http://www.facebook.com/MakeupartistMadamNoire

Feel free to like it, it would definitely make me a happy little bat! :)


5 kommentarer:

  1. I hate that website by the power of a thousand suns. :(

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Haha! Me too, actually! :) I've always been very anti-Facebook, but then I realized that it's a lot easier to spread my art and also share it with potential employers since most people (for some reason) are obsessed about Facebook.

      Radera
    2. I'm rabidly anti-fb, it is suffocating me and people ask you for it before they ask for your number. Wtf?
      Not to mention it's a world top reason for people breaking up.

      Radera
    3. I agree it is very ridiculous that Facebook seems to have such a great impact on peoples lives. Last year I worked at a school (with children in the ages 12-15) and the children were completely astonished when they discovered I wasn't friends with my boyfriend on Facebook. ^_^
      I can imagine that jealousy thrives at Facebook and that that might play a big part in the break-ups of many relationships.

      Radera