onsdag 14 november 2012

Disneyland at night

Monday this week was an incredibly hectic day for me, and I woke up at Tuesday with a cold and headache from Hell. Because of this I've spent the last couple of days in pajamas. :P Despite this, I did a look yesterday, that I hope you will like. :)

And oh, I almost forgot to mention; I have dyed my hair black! :D I tried to do it at home this weekend (with Directions semi-permanent hair color...) but ended up with a dark purple so I had to go to a salon and get it done properly. Now, my hair is jet black and smells wonderful from the products that the hairdresser put in it. Love! :)


I have never been to Disneyland but I would love to go there! :) Anyway, I used the Makeup Geek gel liner in Electric for this look to create a winged shape to the eye. To make the purple and the blue blend together I used Neptune which is a Makeup Geek eyeshadow. If you don't have it you could always use Royal sugar or Velocity by Sugarpill, which, I suppose would work just as well. :)


The golden color is actually not a gold eyeshadow, since I didn't have one in the perfect shade that also have the right glow. Instead, I applied Shimma shimma (Makeup Geek) on the inner half of the lid and popped on a slight touch of Sugarpill's Buttercupcake in the center to give it a golden glow. I also used Shimma shimma as a brow highlight and finished by a pop of Ice queen (also Makeup Geek), which is a shimmery white, on the highest peak of the browbone and in the inner corner of the eye.



Here you can almost see my new hair. Haha! :)


Inspiration: 




Face
*Skin base foundation 02 (Illamasqua)
*Studio Finish Concealer (M.A.C.)
*Isadora Loose Powder
*Blush Glow (e.l.f.)

Eyebrows
*Corrupt (Makeup Geek) 

Eyes
*Gel liner Electric (Makeup Geek)
*Gel liner Immortal (Makeup Geek)
*Shimma shimma (Makeup Geek)
*Neptune (Makeup Geek)
*Ice Queen (Makeup Geek)
*Poison plum (Sugarpill)
*Buttercupcake (Sugarpill)
*Deep truth (M.A.C.)
*Medium Pencil S.O.P.H.I.E. (Illamasqua)
*Lashes: Ardell #115 (top) #108 (bottom)

Lips
*Lipstick Darling (Makeup Geek)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope I will be able to do another post before the weekend. I don't know if it will be a look or something else so I guess it will have to be a surprise. :) 

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! I really appreciate your support. :) Have a nice day everyone! 


12 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad to hear that from you who is such a great makeup-artist yourself. :)

      Radera
  2. It's a great look. As all your looks. Anyways, please post more photos with your new black hair. Black hair is the best and easiest to touch up and it will never be out of gothic fashion. Haha!

    And I would love to see a few outfits of yours as well. I bet I am not the only one.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you dear! ^_^ I will definitely do that! :) Haha, black hair is great! I really like it.

      Funny that you mention it; I was actually planning on doing an outfit post next week. :)

      Radera
  3. This color combination is gorgeous! I love the sharp contrast.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Beautiful color, and I love what you did with the blue line under the eye.

    I have been to both Disneyland and Disneyworld (years ago). Disneyworld was the better of the two because they had more land to expand and build new attractions. Hope you feel better soon!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks! :)

      Oh, I would love to go to them both! ^_^

      Radera
  5. Totally beautiful!! I love your inspiration :-) Colors and application are flawless :-) Your hair looks beautiful!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you dear! :) I'm glad you think so! Thanks, I am very happy with how my hair turned out myself actually. :)

      Radera