måndag 26 november 2012

Twinkle

This far I have used most of the Makeup Geek gel liners in different looks but there are a couple that I haven't tried out that thoroughly yet, so I thought I'd do that today. :) One of them is Twinkle which is a sparkly, gun metal color that actually is utterly pretty.


Many of the Makeup Geek gel liners work excellent as a primer (especially Rave!) but this one is definitely an exception. It creased like crazy (I'm pretty much convinced though that it wouldn't have done that, had I only added an actual primer underneath...).


But very well, as I said, it is a very pretty color and it almost looks like molten metal on the eyelids. :) Here, I've used the eyeshadow Galaxy (also by Makeup Geek) on top of it to set it and add more to the smoked out effect. In the inner part of the eye, right under the eyebrow I swept a soft layer of medium brown, to add some dimension.


I matched this eyemakeup with a dark, wine red lip. The lipstick I used for this look was Black orchid by Make Up Store. Whenever I use it I think that it has a very, very bad formula (but the color is gorgeous so I can't really help myself... :P ). It turns very blotchy on the lips after only ten minutes (maybe even less) and I don't know if I think that speckled lips is a very big hit...


Last but not least I thought I'd show you my hair that I decided to tease into a Robert Smith-style fluff. I actually liked this way of wearing my hair a lot!



Face
*Skin base foundation 02 (Illamasqua)
*Studio Finish Concealer (M.A.C.)
*Isadora Loose Powder
*Charcoal brown (M.A.C.)
*Wonderblush Cleopatra (Make Up Store)

Eyebrows
*Pollution (Make Up Store) 

Eyes
*Gel liner Twinkle (Makeup Geek)
*Galaxy (Makeup Geek)
*Charcoal brown (M.A.C.)
*White lies (Makeup Geek)
*Medium Pencil S.O.P.H.I.E. (Illamasqua)
*Lashes: Ardell #111

Lips
*Medium Pencil S.O.P.H.I.E. (Illamasqua)
*Lipstick Black orchid (Make Up Store)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's it for this time! I hope all of you have had a lovely weekend! Thanks a lot for reading and thanks to all of you who have liked my Facebook-portfolio! :D 







1 kommentar:

  1. You are so beautiful and your precision is FLAWLESS. Well done! I absolutely love it :-)

    SvaraRadera