fredag 8 juni 2012

Strange creation

Hello makeup-lovers and fellow spooks! :)


This is the last day of the Red and black week and it has been very fun to participate and to read all the other participants's posts. Thank you Ms. Kitty for hosting such a great event! And thanks all of you for sharing so many inspirational pictures and stuff. :)

I wanted to do something special for this last post, something strange and creative. So I decided to play around a bit with red eyeshadow and do something that people normally don't do - put it on your lower lid instead of the upper. :) It isn't hard to understand why it's rare to see someone with red eyeshadow underneath their lower lash-line, since it often gives kind of a zombie-like look. And that's exactly what I'm going for! :D

So this is what I came up with!


Classic black cat-eye on the upper lid and strange lines and blobs of red on the lower one. :3 Throw in some dots and you're done. ;) I actually like this look a lot and will probably wear it again, but with another color. Purple, probably. Or acid green...


I realized now that I could've added some dots to "extend" the cat-eye as well. But that will have to wait until next time. :3 

This makeup look somehow reminds me of the model Amelia Arsenic. Maybe she has worn something similar for a Sugarpill ad or something? 

Face
*Ultra fluid foundation Alabaster (Kryolan)
*Studio finish concealer (M.A.C.)
*White pressed powder (Stargazer)

Eyebrows
*Corrupt (Makeup Geek)

Eyes
*Fluidline Blacktrack (M.A.C.)
*Jumbo pencil Milk (NYX)
*Blanc type (M.A.C.)
*White lies (Makeup Geek)
*Love+ (Sugarpill)
*Perfect Lipliner Prime red (Isadora)
*False eyelashes #747S (Red Cherry)

Lips
*Inliner Indian ink (Isadora)
*Lipstick Goth (Viva la Diva)

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all will have a lovely weekend! :)


9 kommentarer:

  1. You are the hottest zombie ever to roam the earth in search of brains!! :-D

    Seriously, you have amazed me with a wonderful variety of looks for this week. I'm so very honored that you took the time to participate every single day. You have such talent!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Naww, thank you so much, dear! <3

      Really, it was so fun participating and I'm looking forward to the next monthly theme. :3

      Radera
  2. You have done it again! I am amazed at your skill with creating dramatic looks that still manage to be subtle in application. The drama is in the details. I'll be trying out several of these.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh I love this! It's very creative. Art for the eyes ♥

    SvaraRadera
  4. I just stumpled upon your blog yesterday via MakeupGeek and i really love! it.
    And i really like red eyeshadow. I still want to have sugerpill's love+. It seems to be the best "pure" red, i've seen so far.
    Your look here is amazing!!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you! :) I'm glad you found your way here and that you like my work.

      I agree, Love+ is amazing! :3

      Radera