onsdag 20 juni 2012

Harley Quinn photoshoot!

Hello makeup-lovers and fellow spooks! :)

Yesterday I did the makeup for a Harley Quinn-inspired photoshoot. It was awesome and the pictures
turned out fantastic and with all the craziness that Harley represents.

Photographer: Belinda Bärtzner
Model/styling: Emily Macgregor
Makeup-artist: Madam Noire



This gorgeous black and red corset is from Tokill4.

Well, what can I say? Great photographer, great model, great theme and great everything. :3

5 kommentarer:

  1. Interesting interpretation, but I like it! ^^ The make-up is pretty, especially the lips! ^^

    SvaraRadera
  2. That's awesome, I love Harley :D

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wow, great shot and her Make-Up looks great! (and i adore her red haircolor XD)

    SvaraRadera
  4. I love this. The makeup looks great.
    I love the re-invention of Harley in the Arkam Asylum game too. Harley is always cool no matter what.

    SvaraRadera
  5. I love it!
    It is definetely Harley Quinn! Is it just me or is anyone else also hearing her annoying high-pitched voice right now?:p

    SvaraRadera