torsdag 7 juni 2012

Harley Quinn

Hello makeup-lovers and fellow spooks! :D

First of all I want to thank you all for the heart-warming comments you write on my posts! :) I really appreciate it! <3


When I think of the combination of the colors black and red I immediately come to think of Harley Quinn, who is one of my favorite cartoon characters. I haven't heard if she's going to be in the upcoming Batman movie or not, but let's hope so. :)
And hey, I'm wearing my Catwoman t-shirt today too, so I guess this is some kind of Batman-day to me.






And here's my crazy Harley Quinn inspired makeup look. :) I did a similar one last year but I think that this one turned out a little better. It's too bad that the background on the pictures are so dark that you can't see my Harley-style pigtails (that I managed to do despite the shortness of my hair).


Here you can see a little bit of my Catwoman t-shirt. I should have taken a picture of the whole outfit but I don't have a full-length mirror so it wasn't possible. Maybe I'll post one later...


And here's the closeup. I will actually go outside with this makeup so we'll see how many people's eyes will pop out in shock. :P






Face
*Ultra fluid foundation Alabaster (Kryolan)
*Studio finish concealer (M.A.C.)
*White pressed powder (Stargazer)

Eyebrows
*Corrupt (Makeup Geek)

Eyes
*Eye kohl Smolder (M.A.C.)
*Fluidline Blacktrack (M.A.C.)
*Blanc type (M.A.C.)
*White lies (Makeup Geek)
*Love+ (Sugarpill)
*Perfect Lipliner Prime red (Isadora)
*False eyelashes #105 (Ardell)

Lips
*Inliner Indian ink (Isadora)
*Lipstick Goth (Viva la Diva)

---------------------------------------------------------------

See you again tomorrow! :) Don't know what I will do yet but I guess we'll see then. 
Have a nice day!


21 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, that red on your eyelids...! o.O

    I doubt she'd be in the movie, but I did find a fake poster, it's pretty cool: http://jayfingers.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/batman_3_poster___harley_quinn_by_joshwmc.jpg

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yeah, I saw that poster too and was very confused. But it's indeed a pretty cool poster. :)

      Radera
  2. I really love this one! <3

    I believe it's Catwoman and Bane in the upcoming movie.

    I'm kind of sad they are saying it's the last Batman movie because I would have loved a Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy team up.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks! ^_^

      Yeah, that's what I've heard too. I totally agree! I'm going to miss both Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy. :/

      Radera
  3. Woah, Jag tyckte jättemycket om det här!
    Sött och gulligt, på ett mörkt vis. Typ. Haha

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack! Ja, det var lite det jag ville fånga så kul att höra att du säger så! Harley Quinn är ju verkligen söt och ond samtidigt.

      Radera
  4. Very neat. I'm always in awe of those who can do elaborate eye makeup.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Omg that's so awesome! I love Harley.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much! :) Harley's great! <3

      Radera
  6. Beautiful makeup!! I love the vibrant red liner. Did you got some eyes on you when you went outside?
    You are such an inspiration!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you! :) Oh yes, I did! I was walking with my dog on a jogging track and the people stared like crazy. :P I don't blame them though, I would probably have stared too.

      Radera
  7. Very fun, and as always, expertly executed. I'm glad to hear you wore this look out so people could enjoy it. I bet you got a LOT of comments on it in real life!

    SvaraRadera
  8. nice blog
    thanks for sharing information.
    Hair Care TreatmentsThe health of your hair and scalp can speak volumes about your internal balance. Factors like genetics, excessive use of chemicals, illness, weather changes and poor circulation are the major causes behind issues like hair fall, dandruff and damaged hair.

    SvaraRadera