onsdag 6 juni 2012

Shadowtime

Hello makeup-lovers and fellow spooks! :)


Everyone who knows anything about goth has heard of Siouxsie Sioux, who is the inspiration for this look. And those of you who haven't heard of her, check her out, because she's a incredibly cool lady! :)

So, without further ado, let me show you my Siouxsie Sioux inspired look!


The typical Siouxsie look consists of dark, Egyptian style eyes and red lips (with a pointed Cupid's bow). The eyebrows are quite straight with a sharp point downwards in the inner parts. The inner part of the eyelid is also marked with dark eyeshadow.


Here's an unedited picture (the one below the text...). :P (Well, the image didn't pop out of the camera with my blog's url stamped on it, but the rest is unedited...)




And here, of course, is the usual closeup eye-picture! :) This is a typical example on a makeup look that looks better when you see the whole look rather than just a closeup on the eye. At least that's what I think.








Face
*Ultra fluid foundation Alabaster (Kryolan)
*Studio finish concealer (M.A.C.)
*White pressed powder (Stargazer)

Eyebrows
*Corrupt (Makeup Geek)

Eyes
*Eye kohl Smolder (M.A.C.)
*Fluidline Blacktrack (M.A.C.)
*Corrupt (Makeup Geek)
*Blanc type (M.A.C.)
*White lies (Makeup Geek)

Lips
* Perfect lipliner Prime red (Isadora)
*Lipstick Russian red (M.A.C.)

---------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for today! I have no idea what I will come up with tomorrow, but I'm thinking about a lip look. We'll see! :)




10 kommentarer:

  1. This is a classic make-up look! (at least on my mental list of make-up looks)

    Great take on it! ♥

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It sure is a classic on my list too! ^_^

      Thank you! :D

      Radera
  2. I love makeup different ethnic and creative.

    Congratulations!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Great look! It's a nice red and black make-up look for the theme. Siouxie is amazing - I like your tribute. I never have the patience to try such a sophisticated eye, but I might try.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks! :) I agree with you - Siouxsie is truly amazing!

      Radera
  4. awesome! and that lip color is perfect on you!

    <3

    SvaraRadera
  5. I like that your version is just a bit more subtle than Siouxsie's. It has a bit more elegance, and doesn't distract as much from the shape of your face.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I actually tried to do a more heavy Siouxsie-makeup once but I ended up looking more like Frank N Furter instead. XD

      Radera