fredag 22 juni 2012

Midsummer nightmare

Hello makeup-lovers and fellow spooks! :)

The look of today is inspired by a dark forest in summer. You know, that kind of forest where the sunlight leaks through the leaves but don't really reach into the darkest parts. I love those kinds of forests, they're so peaceful and mysterious.

I hope you're all having a great Midsummer! :) Midsummer celebrations are quite a big deal here in Sweden. Personally I'm longing for Halloween. ;)




My septum piercing is much straighter now! :3 Thank you Kierra Thorn for the great tip! 


I like this look way better with the white zombie-eyes, than with my own blue eye-color. :)






Face
*Ultra fluid foundation Alabaster (Kryolan)
*Studio finish concealer (M.A.C.)
*White pressed powder (Stargazer)

Eyebrows
*Fluidline Blacktrack (M.A.C.)

Eyes
*Fluidline Blacktrack (M.A.C.)
*Jumbo pencil Milk (NYX)
*Eye kohl Smolder (M.A.C.)
*Taupe notch (Makeup Geek)
*Envy (Makeup Geek)
*Pixie dust (Makeup Geek)
*Fuji (Makeup Geek)
*Dirty martini (Makeup Geek)
*Ice queen (Makeup Geek)
*Corrupt (Makeup Geek)
*False eyelashes #13 (Red Cherry)

Lips
*Inliner Indian ink (Isadora)
*Lipstick Black orchid (Make Up Store)

-----------------------------------------------------------

That's all for today! :)



6 kommentarer:

  1. Känner mig som ett fån ;). Jag hade ingen aning om att du var svensk. Fantastiskt snygg makeup. Glad midsommar

    SvaraRadera
  2. You've outdone yourself. The look is MARVELOUS. I'll try it on tomorrow. It's perfect.

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is gorgeous!!! I really like the colour combo blend.

    SvaraRadera
  4. gorgeous! I'd never think of putting those colours together... and btw, i nominated you for the liebster blog award xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. I love your blog so much... thank you for posting all these great looks!

    I made a pinterest board of all your looks: http://pinterest.com/ae2/madame-noire-s-makeup/

    So I can easily pick a look for the day.

    SvaraRadera