måndag 18 juni 2012

Gothic pinup

Hello makeup-lovers and fellow spooks! :)

The look of today is actually a look that I made one week ago, (the day before I pierced my nose, that's why I don't have the piercing on these pictures), I just haven't felt like editing the pictures and writing this post yet.

This is my typical everyday look, that I wear whenever I want to feel beautiful but without too much makeup. I love to combine the simple eyemakeup with black lips for a more gothic look, since that is more my style.


For the eyes I've used the fabulous eyeshadow Moondust by Makeup Geek. The name is very appropriate since the shimmery texture and shining brownish color reminds of the moon's surface.


This kind of eyemakeup is usually combined with a red lip, but I decided to do a black one since I'm in love with black lipstick. 


I think this is a typical look that turns out pretty boring on closeup pictures. You have to see the whole face to appreciate it, not only the eye-makeup. Most natural makeup-looks work that way.






Face
*Ultra fluid foundation Alabaster (Kryolan)
*Studio finish concealer (M.A.C.)
*White pressed powder (Stargazer)

Eyebrows
*Corrupt (Makeup Geek)

Eyes
*Fluidline Blacktrack (M.A.C.)
*Blanc type (M.A.C.)
*Moondust (Makeup Geek)
*Ice queen (Makeup Geek)

Lips
*Inliner Indian ink (Isadora)
*Lipstick Goth (Viva la Diva)

-----------------------------------------------------------

That's all for today! :)


2 kommentarer:

  1. I call this makeup my "10 minute face". I love it too and it's quite impressive, although it's simple. There's a certain sophistication about properly worn black lipstick that gives it its appeal.

    SvaraRadera
  2. This looks really cool! It's so simple, but the black lipstick makes it unique. I wish I were brave enough to wear black lips, I can barely manage anything above a neutral or MLBB shade. They look really great on you. :D

    SvaraRadera