fredag 16 mars 2012

LOTD: Sunset on Wisteria Lane

Hello everybody!

The look of today is inspired by this amazing look created by Meredith Jessica from pigmentsandpalettes.com! It's such a beautiful look and a fun idea to put a colorful eyeshadow in the inner corner of the eye! While Meredith Jessica has done this look with a beautiful minty teal, I'm going to create a look with a soft lavender. The basic concept is the same though! :)

Anyways, here's a link to Meredith Jessica's look and videotutorial:

http://www.pigmentsandpalettes.com/2012/03/cockateal-eyes-video-tutorial.html


As I said I used purple instead of teal. I love teal but at the moment I'm totally obsessed about purple, hence the choice of color.


Since I figured this look didn't turn out that exciting I wanted to spice it up a bit by adding some rhinestones! :) I think they really added something to the look but they didn't show up that good in the pictures. :/


I truly love the concept of putting a eyeshadow over the eyeliner of your waterline! It really adds an unexpected and playful effect to any look! :) Here, I have used e.l.f. Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Boldly bronzed and on top of that I pressed a generous amount of Glamorous by Makeup Geek. Neat! :D 


This look will be awesome on any eye color, since it's got a bit of everything! 

Face
*Clarins Everlasting Foundation Ivory

Brows
*Latte, MakeupGeek

Eyes
*NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
*Wisteria Makeup Geek
*Glamorous, Makeup Geek
*Latte, Makeup Geek
*Embark, M.A.C.
*Charity, Make Up Store
*Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil, Boldly bronzed, e.l.f.
*Fluidline Blacktrack, M.A.C. 
*Eyelashes, #747S, Red Cherry



So I guess that's all for the look of today! Have a wonderful weekend! :) 









Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar