tisdag 13 mars 2012

Cyber shamrock

Hello everybody! :)

Since St Patrick's Day is upcoming I thought I'd do a crazy green look today. I didn't hold back, so this look is probably as far from wearable as one can get. But, you don't have to try it out if it's not your cup of tea! :)


I did look for small shamrocks instead of stars but I couldn't find any that were small enough. I think the stars look just fine though. :) 


The eyebrows are filled in first with Charcoal brown and then with Humid (M.A.C.). I wanted to them to have a green glow but not to be too green. 

The waterline is filled in first with the eye kohl Smolder and then set with Humid (M.A.C.) to create a green eyeliner instead of a black. 

All of the lines are created with a kohl pencil except for the lowest one, which needed to be more precise. Therefore I drew that one with a gel liner and a small brush. 

As I said, I didn't hold back on this look and since I wanted it to be a cyber goth look I went for black and green lips. First I lined my lips with Smolder and then smudged it out inwards. The green "lipstick" I made myself by mixing a small amount of petroleum jelly with the pigment Chartreuse by Ben Nye. In the center of the lip I patted some Lucky green (M.A.C.) just to create the illusion of fuller lips. 


Face
*Clarins Everlasting foundation Ivory

Eyes
*Eye kohl pencil Smolder (M.A.C.)
*Humid (M.A.C.)
*Lucky green (M.A.C.)
*Gesso (M.A.C.)
*Blanc type (M.A.C.)
*Charcoal brown (M.A.C.)
*Chartreuse pigment (Ben Nye)
*Pollution (Make Up Store)
*Milk, Jumbo Pencil (NYX)
*Red Cherry #110 lashes

Lips
*Smolder eye kohl pencil (M.A.C.)
*Chartreuse pigment (Ben Nye)
*Petroleum jelly

So, will you be brave enough to wear this look for St Patrick's Day? :) 

Tomorrow I will hopefully be able to continue with the tutorial series for popping certain eye colors. Then it's time to create a look for all of you with green eyes. :) 

Anyway, have a nice day! :D 


Notifications: 

The shamrock brushes comes from: http://firebug-stock.deviantart.com/

and the shooting stars from: http://falln-brushes.deviantart.com/










2 kommentarer:

  1. WOW this is so stunning. Your lines, angles, and blending are just perfect.

    SvaraRadera