torsdag 19 januari 2012

False eyelash quick tip

Hello cutiepies!

Who wants their false eyelashes to look natural and still have a longer lifetime? Well, who doesn't? ;)

In many youtube tutorials and makeup books we are told that we need to put mascara onto our false lashes to marry them with our own, natural lashes. This, however, will reduce the lifetime of our false eyelashes. So, what do we do to marry them with our own lashes and still be able to use them many, many times? The answer is quite simple.

When you've put on your false lashes and the glue has dried take a clean mascara wand and brush through your lashes. This will push your natural lashes into the false ones, creating a more natural result.

Tomorrow I will probably be able to put makeup on my eyes again! Yay! :D


I actually have a new makeup series coming up that I am really, really, really excited about! Yesterday I spent all evening drawing and planning. I'll let you know what it is tomorrow so make sure to step by my blog then! ;)

I think blogposts without pictures in them are pretty boring so here's a makeup look that I created last summer. Hope you like it!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar