söndag 5 maj 2013

Lumene CC Cream

I usually hate low-budget foundations. Most of them are only available in shades too dark for my snow white skin and when applied they just look and feel awful. I just hate them. When Lumene launched their CC cream, however, I got very curious.


I guess the CC creams are a sequel to the BB creams. Whereas the BB is just a tinted day cream, the CC cream provides with more coverage without taking away any of its ancestor's skin caring abilities.


My regular work makeup look.

The CC creams by Lumene are available in three shades; Light, Medium and Deep, which are all indeed very light (Yay, good for me!).
To be honest I was actually surprised when I tried this foundation on and it "melted" into the skin, resulting in a flawless finish that looks like - well - skin, rather than a crappy drugstore foundation.

The main drawback is probably that you will have that "glow" on your skin which you might not appreciate too much if you've got oily/combination skin.

Looks like skin: 4/5
Feels like skin: 4/5
Longevity: 5/5
Price: 139 SEK (≈ $21)
Suitable for: Someone who don't want to spend a fortune on a decent foundation.

Honestly, this foundation is great so if you have the chance to try it out then do so!

Thank you for reading! :)



7 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks for posting this review! I will definitely try it. I have the same problem - even the lightest drugstore foundation makes me look like someone punched me in the face.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. That's a very good description of the problem with drugstore foundations! XD I'm glad you liked the review!

      Radera
  2. Tack för tipset. Den ska jag definitivt prova :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wow this is gorgeous. And look at your brows!! WOW!!
    I've been quite curious about the CC creams... now looking forward to trying one :-)
    xoxo!

    SvaraRadera
  4. I wanted to buy it today, didn't yet though, I was hoping it wouldn't be the "glowy" kind, rather a bit matte..

    SvaraRadera
  5. kind of awesome seeing finnish products in your blog ^__^ i didn't even know they sell lumene outside of finland.. :'3

    SvaraRadera