lördag 11 maj 2013

Inglot Lipstick Swatches

It's a mystery what took me so long to post the swatches of the lovely Inglot lipstick that Mr. Noire got me after his trip to America. Anyways, now their here so enjoy! :)


Inglot #229 is a somewhat shimmery red that reminds me about Dorothy's ruby slippers. This is probably my favorite lipstick right now, because it's the perfect color to wear for work! Also, it is long-lasting and smells delicious. 


Inglot #184 is a dark plum with some kind of blue sheen to it. This is a color that definitely will make your teeth look whiter, because of its blue undertones. 

Anyways, that's that for now. I will hopefully be back with a new look soon but as I have got some troubles with my internet connection at the moment we'll see when that will happen.
Thanks a lot for reading and hope that you will have a nice weekend! :)




6 kommentarer:

  1. What does it smell like? Cookies? Fruit?

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Hmm, that's a good question. I think it just smells... good, I guess. XD

      Radera
  2. Lovely :)

    barbarellamaquill-arte.blogspot.mx

    SvaraRadera
  3. That 184 looks gorgeous on you!

    SvaraRadera