onsdag 18 juli 2012

Tropical psychosis

Hello makeup-lovers and fellow spooks! 


The look I'm showing you today is for another Makeupbee-contest with a tropical theme. :) I really love doing theme looks so of course I wanted to participate! If you like my look you can vote for it here.
I think you have to be a member at Makeupbee to vote though (don't worry it's free!).



The bluish-green eyeliner I've used is called Aqualine and is one of the Liquidlast liners by M.A.C. The name, Liquidlast, is really appropriate since once you've put the liner on it is really hard to remove. I guess you need a kick-ass makeup remover for it but mine is pretty mediocre and although it's meant for waterproof makeup it doesn't defeat the Liquidlast liners.


I think natural eyelashes are nicest combined with this look but maybe feather-lashes or something like that would have looked cool too. :)


For the lips I've used a black eyeliner and as a lip highlight put on some of Makeup Geek's Fearless which is a beautiful hot pink shade (though, it looks pretty red on this picture...).






Face
*Ultra fluid foundation Alabaster (Kryolan)
*Studio finish concealer (M.A.C.)
*White pressed powder (Stargazer)

Eyebrows
*Corrupt (Makeup Geek)

Eyes
*Eye kohl Smolder (M.A.C.)
*Jumbo pencil Milk (NYX)
*Corrupt (Makeup Geek)
*Hot pink from the 88-palette, I would have preferred to use Dollipop by Sugarpill! 
*Love+ (Sugarpill)
*Buttercupcake (Sugarpill)
*Flamepoint (Sugarpill)
*White lies (Makeup Geek)
*Bling (Makeup Geek)
*Liquidlast liner Aqualine (M.A.C.)
*False eyelashes #747S (Red Cherry)

Lips
*Black eyeliner
*Fearless (Makeup Geek)

 ------------------------------------------------


Tomorrow, or whenever I have the time to edit the pictures, I will do a tutorial on a simple everyday look that can be combined with the lipstick Famous by Makeup Geek. If you haven't read about these lipsticks already, you are welcome to do so in my review.

Have a nice day everybody! :)

7 kommentarer:

  1. Woah, this is sooo beautiful! I totally love colours like this!

    SvaraRadera
  2. It looks amazing! I love how you combined the aqua liner with warmer colours.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wow! I love this. It's blended so well and I adore the pop of metallic green.

    SvaraRadera
  4. You are awesome. Can I ask you something? How did you get your lips to look so good? I have been trying to get mine to do that and it just doesn't work for me. Any tips?

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hello everyone and sorry for the late replies! I thought I'd already replied to your comments but apparently I must have dreamt it or something. Thanks a lot for the nice compliments! :) It's always so nice to hear that you like my looks.

    Carlotta: I made a little explanation of the liplook in my most recent tutorial which can be found here: http://madamnoire.blogspot.se/2012/07/fearless.html
    If you have any more questions please feel free to ask. :)

    SvaraRadera
  6. Very nice post here.. I agree with you...
    Cat-Eye Makeup

    SvaraRadera