måndag 2 april 2012

LOTD: Sea and earth

Hello everybody!

Today I'm going to try on some of my new MakeupGeek eyeshadows. One of them is a gorgeous teal called Sea mist which is so, so beautiful! Teal is such a beautiful color and I think it looks great on both blue and brown eyes.

I don't follow trends myself, but being an active member of the makeup community and not knowing the current makeup trends is pretty much impossible. And teal is one of the big trends this spring. So this is a perfectly wearable look that contains this beautiful color! :)



I wanted to add an unexpected color to the waterline so I chose gold. This "eyeliner" is made of the eyeshadow Gold digger by MakeupGeek on top of NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk.


I think that this reminds a lot of the Cockteal look by Meredith Jessica from Pigmentsandpalettes.com but still it's quite different. :)


For my lips I just used a hot pink lipstick and toned it down with a nude lipgloss. I think it gives a pretty color but still not too harsh. Of course, since there are lipstick in pretty much every existing color out there you could just use a softer pink one. 

Face
*Everlasting foundation Ivory (Clarins)
*Tone correcting concealer Ivory (e.l.f.) 
*Wonderblush Cleopatra (MakeUpStore)

Eyebrows
*Latte (MakeupGeek)

Eyes
*Fluidline Blacktrack (M.A.C.)
*Pollution (Make Up Store)
*Sea mist (MakeupGeek)
*Latte (MakeupGeek)
*Embark (M.A.C.)
*Gesso (M.A.C.)
*NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
*Gold digger (MakeupGeek)
*Charity (MakeUpStore)
*False eyelashes #110 by Ardell

I have no idea what my next look will be but I'm pretty sure I'm going to play around some more with my new MakupGeek eyeshadows. :) I'm also going to do a review and swatches of them some day soon but I want to test them a bit first so that I can give some kind of opinion on them. 

Have a lovely day! :) 






1 kommentar:

  1. Again~Great colors...especially with your hair. Very nice!

    SvaraRadera