fredag 29 november 2013

Makeup Tip!

I recently discovered something amazing, that I just have to share with you (you probably already know it but some of you might not! :) ); Love+, Dollipop and Flamepoint makes excellent blushes! 



Here, I've used Love+ on my cheeks. I think it looks lovely! This look was supposed to be made into a look post but my camera completely slaughtered the closeups. -->


Can you believe that the eyeshadow I actually used was Flamepoint? It is orange, not red! :O

Well, whatever! :) I have a surprise coming up for you soon, so be sure to drop by shortly! ;) Thank you for reading and have a lovely day!


3 kommentarer:

  1. I've started to getting used to flamepoint as blusher and i think it works beautifully! Love the eye look, i'll copy that!

    SvaraRadera
  2. LOVE the orange eyeshadow with the blue brows!!

    SvaraRadera