lördag 30 mars 2013

Cobalt and Chrome

My eyes have been irritated as hell these past four or so days so I haven't been able to do the requested Tarja Turunen-look that I had planned to post this weekend. :( I'm sorry for that but I promise that this look will be top priority when my eyes decides that they want to wear makeup again!

Here comes a look that I did last weekend, using the Eyephoria Chrome eyeshadow by Isadora. I hope you'll like it!


I realize this look is far from unique, but I do like the combination of a metallic eyeshadow on the upper lid and cobalt blue on the lower. Besides, Velocity by Sugarpill is an eyeshadow I use far too seldom!


These pictures are taken in direct sunlight so Chrome looks a little bit more golden than it really is.


Warm-toned blush and nude lips matches this eye look perfectly!






Face
*Matte foundation Fair (Bare minerals)
*Blush Glow (e.l.f.)

Eyebrows
*Velvet revolver (Too Faced)
*Sexpresso (Too Faced)

Eyes
*Shadow Insurance (original) (Too Faced)
*Eyephoria Chrome (Isadora) applied wet
*Velocity (Sugarpill)
*Tako (Sugarpill)
*Gel liner Electric (Makeup Geek)
*Cupcake (Makeup Geek)
*Corrupt (Makeup Geek)
*Heaven (Too Faced)
*True natural Mascara (Lumene)
*False lashes #43 (Red Cherry)

Lips
*Lipgloss Edelweiss (Face Stockholm)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I hope you're all having a fabulous Easter Holidays! :) Thank you for reading!


1 kommentar:

  1. Loving the pop of blue! It looks gorgeous with your eyes. I hope your eyes start to feel better soon :-)

    SvaraRadera