fredag 22 februari 2013

Review: Lumene True Natural Mascara

Sorry for my absence this week! I've had some things to do this week so blogging has been far too neglected. I promise that next week will be better though; this weekend will be spent doing preparing some blogposts for you guys. :)

At work we've had a super-duper campaign on the True Natural mascara from Lumene. It's 50% off so I decided to try it out, since I'm growing pretty fond of Lumenes skin care products.


If someone asked me to describe this mascara the first word popping up among the tangled webs of my thoughts is "Everyday". It is definitely an everyday mascara. Nothing special. Just a regular mascara, so to speak. I guess you could build some volume with it if you are not scared of clumpy lashes. If you are, however, trying to build volume is definitely to press your luck.




















Yes, I have the worlds shortest and most boring eyelashes... -___-

What is good with this mascara then? Well, first of all the fact that it contains over 80% natural ingredients which is great if you have sensitive eyes (like I do...). It doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I usually never have any problems with the mascara falling down under my eyes or smudging during the day and this mascara is no exception. Although it feels rather sticky during the application it stays put when it has embraced your lashes!


The brush is a little bit clumsy, though, and attracts a little too much excess mascara for my taste but scraping off the excess on the tube or on a piece of tissue solves the problem.

Price: 119 SEK /9ml
Buy again? Maybe I will, I'm not sure...



Have you tried this mascara? Or any other of Lumenes mascaras/products?

Thank you for reading and hope you found this post interesting! :)




2 kommentarer:

  1. Tack för tipset ;) då ska jag inte köpa den. Jag tycker det är skitsvårt att hitta en bra mascara. Ibland hittar man en bra och så funkar de bara första gångerna innan de börjar klumpa sig

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Vill man ha "vanliga" fransar så tycker jag att den här är jättebra. Den funkar fint till vardags som sagt. :)

      Radera