fredag 7 september 2012

Burnt Absinthe

Hello makeup-lovers and fellow spooks! :) 

The other day I read this blogpost by Meredith Jessica and got so inspired I had to recreate the look. I truly love adding green in (in various different shades) to the inner corners of my eyes and this absinthe green color combined with the dark, burnt brown cat-eye is just gorgeous. Perfectly wearable for goths and "normal" people as well. ;)



I figured I'd use the same burnt brown color on my brows as on my eyes. To achieve this brow look I drew on my brows with a brown eyeliner pencil and then set it with Mocha by Makeup Geek.


The lipstick is Black Dawn by Make Up Store, which I love the color of. The formula of the lipstick however is just hideous. It dries out quickly, bleeds, gets "clumpy" and I just don't like it very much. I have to find a dupe for it...

-------------------------------------------------------


Face
*Ultra fluid foundation Alabaster (Kryolan)
*Studio Finish Concealer (M.A.C.)
*White pressed powder (Stargazer)

Eyebrows
*Mocha (Makeup Geek)
*Brown eyeliner pencil

Eyes
*Mocha (Makeup Geek) 
*Corrupt (Makeup Geek) 
*White lies (Makeup Geek)
*Pixie dust (Makeup Geek) 
*Lucky green (M.A.C.)
*Eye kohl Smolder (M.A.C.)
*Fluidline Blacktrack (M.A.C.)

Lips
*Black dawn (Make Up Store)

-------------------------------------------------------

This weekend I'm going to a wedding, so I suppose I'll see you again at Monday. :) Have a lovely weekend everyone and thank you so much for reading! 







11 kommentarer:

  1. I'd never think of adding green there, but it looks great. That's why I really love the Lestat look you did; it changes a fairly ordinary look into something that really stands out. ^_^

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Green in the inner corner is awesome! :) Especially a shimmery green. Thank you for your compliments! :)

      Radera
  2. Oh I just love this look! That's such a lovely green .

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks! :) Yeah, it's a beautiful shade. It's such a pity that M.A.C. decided to start with animal testing. :(

      Radera
  3. This is awesome. LOVE it. Perfect application! :-)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Very pretty, and the red lip works very well. Green and brown combo <3

    SvaraRadera
  5. Så vackert! Jag har följt din blogg ett tag nu och det syns verkligen hur du utvecklats konstnärligt!
    Underbara färger!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack så mycket! :) Kul att höra att det syns skillnad! :D Jag kollade själv igenom bilder från förra året och såg enorm skillnad så det känns som att man har blivit bättre på det man gör.

      Radera
  6. nice blog
    great information.
    Gorgeous Bridal Make UpA wedding is a wonderful, once-in-a-lifetime event. Exactly why, we at VLCC have created 12 unique looks, crafted by a team of experts.

    SvaraRadera