fredag 13 juni 2014

True Chartreuse

Snot-green eyeliner? Why not!





Face
*BB cream Extra light (MAC)
*Mineralize concealer NC15 (MAC)
*Blushbaby (MAC)

Eyebrows
*Brow duo Dark brown (Anastasia Beverly Hills)
*Stud brow pencil (MAC)
*Eyeshadow #391 (Inglot)

Eyes
*Feline kohl power (MAC)
*Copperplate, Blanc type (MAC)
*Eyeshadow #391 (Inglot)
*Pigment True Chartreuse (MAC)
*Sealing Gel (Illamasqua)
*Extended Play Gigablack Lash Mascara (MAC)
*False eyelashes #7 (MAC)

Lips
*Prep + Prime Lip (MAC)
*Creamsheen lipglass Paper lantern (MAC) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday I arrived home from London, where I've spent 3 days on vacation with my boyfriend (yes, I have a new boyfriend, and he is, in my opinion, the most beautiful man in the universe). :) I'll tell you all about it in the next post when I have had time to browse through the photos. 

Thanks for stopping by and hope you'll all have a great day! :)

4 kommentarer:

  1. You are too gorgeous, I absolutely love reading your posts and love your looks. You seem like such a sweet person :-)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much! Your comment made my morning. ^_^

      Radera
  2. this reminds me of the pokemon umbreon I love it!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Love it! It looks great with your blue eyes.

    SvaraRadera