söndag 30 december 2012

The Heart Breaker

This is the result of my playing around with the Heart Breaker palette by Sugarpill... I really wanted to do a look with all of the eyeshadows in this palette and this is what I came up with. It is very hard to use them all and get a coherent look.


These colors will look great both on blue and brown eyes. Here it is on my natural eye color.


On brown eyes. :3 Creative eyebrows that will get so much crap from people if Sugarpill decides to post it on their Facebook page. A lot of people there goes mental whenever they see eyebrows that diverts from their opinion of "normal". Most of the time I'm very indifferent to that, they may think what they want, but sometimes I get so tired of all haters... *___*


Unfortunately the sun went down before I managed to snap a full face picture of this look. Meh! Thank god that the days are now slowly becoming longer. It will definitely be an advantage for my photographing.




Face
*Skin base foundation 02 (Illamasqua)
*Studio finish concealer (M.A.C.)
*Loose powder (Isadora)

Eyebrows
*Corrupt (Makeup Geek)

Eyes
*Heart Breaker palette (Sugarpill)
*Tako (Sugarpill)
*Corrupt (Makeup Geek)
*Gel liner Mystic (Makeup Geek)
*Medium Pencil S.O.P.H.I.E. (Illamasqua)
*Waterproof Glossy Eyeliner (Isadora)
*False lashes #111 (Ardell)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I hope you're all having a great time and have something fun planned for New Years Eve! :)
Thanks for reading!




10 kommentarer:

  1. Stunning, and I love those colors, so intense...! I know it's probably a matter of quality, but I can never achieve such intense colors. ^^

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks! :) Sugarpill are indeed very intense eyeshadows. You should use the Sugarpill eyeshadows (or any other highly pigmented eyeshadows) on top of a thin layer of NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk. That ought to do the trick. :)

      Radera
    2. Thank you, I' will definitely try it! ^^

      Radera
  2. Well yes. If someone wears unusual eyebrows, people discuss only those brows and "forget" to look at everything else. People wear different hairstyles, lipsticks, whatever... and nobody seems to care that much, but when it comes to eyebrows everyone freaks out.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Amazing colours. Din sminkning är sagolik i ordets rätta bemärkelse :)
    Det är lite underligt att folk som älskar smink och exprimenterar med färger och stilar inte kan acceptera att man gör samma med ögonbrynen.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack! :)
      Ja men visst är det! Tror dock att det säkert är folk som har problem med alternativa stilar som klagar. De kan liksom inte se att tunna ögonbryn kan vara hur vackert som helst. De kan liksom inte tänka utanför sin egen stil.

      Radera
  4. I love what you did with this palette! I agree, the colors are a bit of a challenge to work with together, but you did an amazing job. And I love your creativity!! Don't ever stop! I agree- the hate comes flying in when Sugarpill posts your pic on FB, but you can never please everyone. DO YOU because it's amazing, creative, and inspiring. Do what feels right to you and your style!
    Best wishes in the new year!!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you! They sure are a challenge to combine. Haha, yep they do. The haters there always find something to complain about. I saw another picture there on which they had complained that the girl had too thick eyebrows so they obviously don't like that either. Maybe they just don't like eyebrows? :P
      I completely agree with you, the most important thing is to do what one feel comfortable with and what defines ones personal style. :)
      Same to you!

      Radera
  5. I re-did this look on new year's eve, thanks for the wonderful and inspirational pictures! Here's a link if you want to have a peek :) http://bonesandlilies.blogspot.fi/2013/01/new-years-look.html

    SvaraRadera
  6. Gorgeous and very creative look! Great job!

    SvaraRadera