måndag 3 december 2012

Cyber parrot

You might already have seen the sneak peak of this look on my Facebook page but I sure do hope that you will like this post anyway. :)

Last Friday I sat down to play around a bit with my makeup and this was the result!


The contact lenses are kindly provided by Photoshop. ;)


I am not sure where the inspiration for this look came from. A strong aqua-blue color like this does remind me of the blueringed octopus though, but the whole look in general reminds me more of a bird.


It was fun to do something different and I am very happy with the result. :)



Face
*Skin base foundation 02 (Illamasqua)
*Studio finish concealer (M.A.C.)

Eyebrows
*Gel liner Immortal (Makeup Geek)
*Liquidlast liner Aqualine (M.A.C.)

Eyes
*Gel liner Poison (Makeup Geek)
*Love+ (Sugarpill)
*White lies (Makeup Geek)
*Flamepoint (Sugarpill)
*Gel liner Immortal (Makeup Geek)
*Liquidlast liner Aqualine (M.A.C.)
*False eyelashes #105 (Ardell)
*Feather lashes from Depend 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I noticed that I have got some new followers this weekend and I just wanted to wish you all welcome to my blog! :)

That's all for today! :) Thank you for reading and I hope you've all had a great weekend! 




20 kommentarer:

  1. I've seen the sneak peak on your FB page and I was really curious about the other photos, because I love this look! ^^ The colors are amazing, are they edited, or the true colors of the products you have used?
    And I love the lashes! ^^

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad to hear you like it! :) I assure you, they are the true colors. Besides, whenever I edit the colors of an image I do it because the camera didn't pick up the true colors of the makeup. :3

      Radera
  2. Just awesome. As always!!! :D

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wow.. Trying to imagine what colour of lips should be perfect here :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Haha, that's a hard one! I think maybe red would look cool.

      Radera
  4. That aqua eyeliner looks fabulous!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you! :) It's a pity that M.A.C. is not cruelty-free though. I would love to find a dupe for this one.

      Radera
  5. Så coolt. Du får verkligen färger att spraka! Älskar hur du kombinerar dem.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack! :D Blev faktiskt förvånad själv hur bra färgerna blev på den här. Det är någonting med ljuset ute nu som gör att kameran plockar upp färger mycket bättre än den gör annars.

      Radera
  6. Gud vad snygga ögonfransar du har måste jag säga :D eller är det lösögonfransar?

    SvaraRadera
  7. This is amazing. I love the color contrast, i find the design very inspiring.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you! :) I love working with color contrasts; it usually creates the most striking results.

      Radera
  8. Wow, I love this! Those colours really POP!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks! Haha, they really do, don't they? :)

      Radera
  9. This IS very cyber, love it! The aqua and red contrast with each other and make this very striking!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I guess it is. :) I saw a cyber goth girl once who had dreads in these colors. I think that's where I got the inspiration for the name of this look. :3 Thanks!

      Radera
  10. I love this! It's really creative and amazing ♥

    SvaraRadera