tisdag 4 december 2012

New banner!

Hello makeup-lovers and fellow spooks! :) 

As you might have noticed I changed the banner of my blog today. Personally I like the new layout but the leopard print (haha, yep, I actually chose leopard print!) are still a little blurred so I might experiment some with that.


What do you think about this new layout for my blog? Do you like it? Was the old on better?

One of the reasons I wanted to change it was because I needed a banner for my Facebook page, and I figured it would be convenient to have the same one at my blog. The main reason though is because I grew pretty tired of the old one.

The brushes I used to create the leopard print comes from: http://sapphirekiss86.deviantart.com/art/16-Animal-Print-Brushes-201131262

Anyway, hope you like the new layout! :)


5 kommentarer: