söndag 4 mars 2012

Electric razzleberry

Hello everybody!

Sunday is usually my least favorite day of the week but today has been a good day since I've had a lot of inspiration. I'm still sick though so I haven't really felt like doing a full on makeup look. My inspirational thoughts have revolved around ways to make my blog better and more interesting to read. There will probably be a few changes soon. :)

Yesterday was all about coughing and fever so my makeup cravings left me with no other alternative than to play around with my makeup a little today. I've had the picture of blue and red eyeshadow combined in my head for quite a while now so I tried to create a makeup look out of it. It didn't turn out exactly the way that my imagination had painted it, but it didn't really suck either.




As I said a couple of days ago, I'm totally in love with Deep truth by M.A.C.! :D 

Face
*Clarins Everlasting Foundation "Ivory"

Eyes
*Deep truth (M.A.C.)
*Electric eel (M.A.C.)
*Razzleberry (MakeupGeek)
*Blanc type (M.A.C.)
*Purely naked (MakeupGeek)
*NYX Jumbo pencil Milk
*Chromagraphic pencil Hi Def Cyan (M.A.C.)
*Eye khol Smolder (M.A.C.)
*Lashes #16 from Stargazer

Eyebrows
*Charcoal brown (M.A.C.)


That's all for the makeup of today! :) I hope you've had a wonderful weekend! 





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar