onsdag 6 februari 2013

Depend #357

If Shrek would lend his name to a nail polish this would definitely be the shade! I bet princess Fiona could use it as a nude color polish. Haha! :P


Although this shade is definitely unique I don't know if I'm completely floored. It is definitely not a shade that I would ever call beautiful since it is rather, well, ugly. But somehow I can't help but liking it. :)


My cuticles are a disaster at the moment so let's focus on the manicure please... I hate when my hands dry out this time a year and this far I haven't found anything that helps.


Have you guys tried any of the new polishes from Depends spring 2013 collection? Which one is your favorite? :)

Thanks for reading! :D




4 kommentarer:

  1. Intressant färg :'D jag har inte ens vetat att Depend brukar komma med nya kollektioner, haha.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Eller hur! XD Den är ganska äcklig men ändå snygg på något sätt. :P Det är nog något de har börjat med nyligen. Och nu verkar det spottas ut kollektioner in absurdum från dem. Kommer snart en till vad jag förstår.

      Radera
  2. I've never tried this polish before :-) I love how you suggest Fiona to use it as a nude polish! HA! It's not my favorite, but I love how vivid it is :-)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I recommend you to try them if you get the chance! :) I don't know if they are available outside Scandinavia though. Haha, I thought it was kind of funny when I realized that it would actually be a nude shade for princess Fiona! XD

      Radera