torsdag 13 september 2012

Long time no see!

Hello makeup-lovers and fellow spooks! :)

It feels like forever since I did a blogpost, although it was only last week. I've been very, very busy lately with job (or getting one that is...), going to a wedding and trying to get along with my newly done septum piercing which has decided to cause me a lot of trouble.

I re-pierced my nose about a week and a half ago and they put in a retainer, so that it wouldn't get skew again, like it did last time, but the retainer was moving around so I went back and got a miniature stud instead. It works very well, but the other day one of the tiny balls got loose, so I had to go back there and get help to screw it on again. The guys at Barbarella body piercing studio in Gothenburg are so helpful and patient!

Another thing that has been consuming some of my time is watching the TV-series "Sherlock" which is just great. :) I saw the last episode yesterday and sadly it seems that it will take a while before the next season is released.

Anyways, here's the look I'm going to show you today.

It is my makeup that I wore the other day when Mr. Noire took me to a restaurant.


I would have shown you more pictures but it was so dark in my room when I took them and I didn't have a lot of time so they turned out hideous... 

This is an easy look using Poison Plum and Love+ by Sugarpill to create a purple smokey eye. Very easy but I really liked the result. I will have to do a tutorial on this one for you some day. :)

So I'll be back very soon with another look and more pictures! 

Have a lovely day everyone! 










8 kommentarer:

  1. This is so beautiful. I would love to see a tutorial on this one :D

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you! :) I'm happy to say that a tutorial for this look now is available here on my blog.

      Radera
  2. Every time I see a look with Poison Plum in, it makes me want it more. It seems to get prettier with each photo I see. And Sherlock! I love Sherlock so much. Did you like it? Have you read any of the stories?

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It's definitely a must have eyeshadow! At least it is if you're addicted to purple, as I am. ^_^
      I loved Sherlock! It's probably one of the best TV-series I've ever seen and I can't wait until they make the new season. :)

      Radera
  3. This is so sexy and mysterious! As always well done!!! Xxoo

    SvaraRadera